• Откройте аккаунт на Диспуте за 5 минут

Продаете недвижимость, машину, телефон, одежду?  Тысячи  просмотров ежедневно на dispute.az  помогут вам. Бесплатная доска обьявлений.

English Club

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082862' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:49 ']What`r u hinting at?...))))

Do u have any variants?.)))[/quote]

Well, somebody pointed out that this topic had an unknown importance for that person. So that it means, you are probably interested in somebody here and you try to attract that person to your conversation. :)

I have no variant, unfortunately. :)

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082874' date='Jul 20 2009, 00:52 ']Well, somebody pointed out that this topic had an unknown importance for that person. So that it means, you are probably interested in somebody here and you try to attract that person to your conversation. :)

I have no variant, unfortunately. :)[/quote]
Ur logic is irony.)))

Why unfortunately?.)))))))))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082890' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:55 ']Ur logic is irony.)))
Why unfortunately?.)))))))))[/quote]

Why do you think it to be irony if I am telling you my own version of truth? :)

Because, you wanted to know if I had any variant or not to let you know about that, dear Tango without him. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082897' date='Jul 20 2009, 00:57 ']Why do you think it to be irony if I am telling you my own version of truth? :)

Because, you wanted to know if I had any variant or not to let you know about that, dear Tango without him. :)[/quote]

Have u noticed that we`r always arguing?.))))))))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082908' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:59 ']Have u noticed that we`r always arguing?.))))))))[/quote]

Because we don`t want to depend on each-other`s opinion. :) And moreover, it is because of having unknown sympathy towards each-other. :)

Don`t mix up the word of sympathy with other ones. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082916' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:01 ']Because we don`t want to depend on each-other`s opinion. :) And moreover, it is because of having unknown sympathy towards each-other. :)

Don`t mix up the word of sympathy to other ones. :)[/quote]
I wasn`t about to mix it up.)))

It can be seemed strange,but in this way I can agree with u.)))

But as for me,this sympathy is known.)))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082928' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:04 ']I wasn`t about to mix it up.)))

It can be seemed strange,but in this way I can agree with u.)))

But as for me,this sympathy is known.)))[/quote]

You know what kind of my sympathy is towards you? :) Do you think that it is easy to know my feelings to any person? :) I prefer hiding them and not letting anybody know about them. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082860' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:48 ']Good night, Tidey. NLB is dead and will not come back, anymore. I am OSB. :) I am trying to be well, thanks for asking. I will have an exam to Japan very soon. What about you? Are you going to the army?[/quote]
My congratulations to you,hope you will please us with your score on Japan exam,i'm good thanks for asking and i don't go to army,i stay here in Baku and gonna get some rest in some region

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082872' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:51 ']I`m glad to see u,Tidey.))[/quote]
Me too,how is you searching for a job? :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082938' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:06 ']You know what kind of my sympathy is towards you? :) Do you think that it is easy to know my feelings to any person? :) I prefer hiding them and not letting anybody know about them. :)[/quote]
May be u`ll not believe me,but I know..))))))

But why?.))
Which aim is in hiding feelings to person?.))

[quote name='Tidey' post='5082960' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:11 ']My congratulations to you,hope you will please us with your score on Japan exam,i'm good thanks for asking and i don't go to army,i stay here in Baku and gonna get some rest in some region
Me too,how is you searching for a job? :)[/quote]

I see. Thanks for your wish. I do appreciate that. Where are you planning to go and have a rest?

Tidey, Tango will be my worker. :)

[quote name='Tidey' post='5082960' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:11 ']My congratulations to you,hope you will please us with your score on Japan exam,i'm good thanks for asking and i don't go to army,i stay here in Baku and gonna get some rest in some region
Me too,how is you searching for a job? :)[/quote]
In vain.))) Nobody needs me.)))))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082966' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:12 ']May be u`ll not believe me,but I know..))))))

But why?.))
Which aim is in hiding feelings to person?.))[/quote]

Could you please let me know what kind of the sympathy it is? :) You can send me a private message too, if you don`t want the public to know about it. :)

Because, one should let another one know about his or her five cards, but hide the sixth one. :) And the sixth one is the reality. :)

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082971' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:14 ']In vain.))) Nobody needs me.)))))[/quote]
Tango i think it's not a justification,if you realy want to find a job which you would like you should try to find it hardly,you said you are lazybone,correct it first of all

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5082976' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:15 ']Could you please let me know what kind of the sympathy it is? :) You can send me a private message too, if you don`t want the public to know about it. :)

Because, one should let another one know about his or her five cards, but hide the sixth one. :) And the sixth one is the reality. :)[/quote]
I have nothing to hide from public.)))))))))

it`s simply a good simpathy and nothing more.))

Am I right?.)))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5082998' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:22 ']I`ll do my best,Tidey :)[/quote]
ok

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5083006' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:25 ']Maybe.

But you can never be right, absolutely. :)[/quote]
She will try her best,at least she told me that

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5083018' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:29 ']:)

If I get her in my life, I will leave this virtual world, forever. :)[/quote]
Why?.)How can this virtual world be the dificulties in ur relation?.))

Then we should wish not to have her in ur life in order not to loose u.))))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5083025' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:32 ']Why?.)How can this virtual world be the dificulties in ur relation?.))

Then we should wish not to have her in ur life in order not to loose u.))))[/quote]

Because she is here too. And this is why I am here and I can`t leave this world without achieving her :)

You should not wish such a thing. :) You think that losing me will be great blow for you? :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5083034' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:37 ']Because she is here too. And this is why I am here and I can`t leave this world without achieving her :)

You should not wish such a thing. :) You think that losing me will be great blow for you? :)[/quote]
I can`t answer this question,cause ,cause I haven`t felt it yet.)))

Tell me her nickname,be merciful.))))))))))))))
And i promise to help u.)))))

[quote name='Танго без него' post='5083044' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:40 ']I can`t answer this question,cause ,cause I haven`t felt it yet.)))
Tell me her nickname,be merciful.))))))))))))))
And i promise to help u.)))))[/quote]

I am kind and merciful. :) Well, you should help me as you are going to be my worker. :)

[quote name='Emperor VI' post='5083894' date='Jul 20 2009, 11:18 ']I can see that, with the comeback of TBN, OSB and Tidey the thread became lively again.

Wellcome back guys!!! B)[/quote]
thank you Emperor and glad to see you here also,i wonder about German and i have a question,in case if i be there about a mounth,could i learn their language at least on minimum level?

[quote name='Tidey' post='5084032' date='Jul 20 2009, 11:40 ']thank you Emperor and glad to see you here also,i wonder about German and i have a question,in case if i be there about a mounth,could i learn their language at least on minimum level?[/quote]

Dear Tidey, please accept the following as my own and unproven notion.

I believe that studying the foreign language one month in the native country whose language one tries to learn, is more efficient than 6 month intensive learning in the learner's country unless his or hers own country's second or third common language is the target language.
However, I believe also that going to foreign country to learn its language for one month without any prior knowledge is not efficient as that attempt will not give sufficient result. I think newbies should travel to a foreign country to learn a local language only when he/she is in a position to question the rules of the grammer and the structure of the language. And usually this happens at A2 or B1 levels.

[quote name='Emperor VI' post='5085344' date='Jul 20 2009, 15:04 ']Dear Tidey, please accept the following as my own and unproven notion.

I believe that studying the foreign language one month in the native country whose language one tries to learn, is more efficient than 6 month intensive learning in the learner's country unless his or hers own country's second or third common language is the target language.
However, I believe also that going to foreign country to learn its language for one month without any prior knowledge is not efficient as that attempt will not give sufficient result. I think newbies should travel to a foreign country to learn a local language only when he/she is in a position to question the rules of the grammer and the structure of the language. And usually this happens at A2 or B1 levels.[/quote]
Actualy i already started to learn it,say just a standart sentencies are using in day's speach,but certainly it's not at the level you told,however i will go there not to learn,the ain reason is a rest but it's also a good chance to learn it,don't you think so ?

[quote name='Tidey' post='5085414' date='Jul 20 2009, 15:14 ']Actualy i already started to learn it,say just a standart sentencies are using in day's speach,but certainly it's not at the level you told,however i will go there not to learn,the ain reason is a rest but it's also a good chance to learn it,don't you think so ?[/quote]

Of course, any exposure to the target language is beneficial.

May I ask where are you planning to go?

[quote name='Emperor VI' post='5085603' date='Jul 20 2009, 15:38 ']Of course, any exposure to the target language is beneficial.

May I ask where are you planning to go?[/quote]
What do you mean? Where exacly i wanna go ?

[quote name='A.Bagirova' post='5085791' date='Jul 20 2009, 16:03 ']Hey,everyone!!it was so awesome to find this topic 4 me:)
I am,deeply,sure that u will accept me as a new member of ur club:)

Best regards:

A.Bagirova[/quote]
Certainly,just you have too buy visit card and that's it :)

Archived