• Откройте аккаунт на Диспуте за 5 минут

Продаете недвижимость, машину, телефон, одежду?  Тысячи  просмотров ежедневно на dispute.az  помогут вам. Бесплатная доска обьявлений.

English Club

[quote name='Tidey' post='5277762' date='Aug 27 2009, 00:34 ']Yes i agree with you,but also i don't think alternative language will be Japanese.As i said before i'm gonna go to German and hopeful i can learn German language[/quote]

I have heard many times that the German language grammar looks like English one very much as both of the languages belong to the same language group. I wish you to achieve what you are planning. Keep it up like that and never lose your courage or interest. :)

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5277200' date='Aug 26 2009, 22:28 ']You are welcome. No need to make it such a big problem for yourself. I am sure that you can overcome that barrier and speak without having any difficulties. All you have to do is just to have an interest in improving your English lang skills.
Well, I was trying to arrange the meeting of the English club users some months ago but I failed in that.[/quote]
So, let's try again:)

[quote name='Tidey' post='5277480' date='Aug 26 2009, 23:28 ']Thank you but i don't think i require in studying Japanese,let me just improve my English here
Do you realy wanna learn Japanese?
Hi,i don't know it exacly,but i think something about romatic in Shah Dah.[/quote]

Japanese??? No, i`ve spoken about english language.

[quote name='Nurka2008' post='5271103' date='Aug 25 2009, 22:29 ']That 's a great result.Have a good and easy study there :).
P.s,I think Malice Mazer meant see[/quote]
:aappll: right u r)))))))

[b]One Step Beyond[/b] hello - konnichiva))) Yesterday I was not here, I read all the messages, and now, as I am replying, I can't remeber any of them.. :looool: OMG I'm getting older and my memory's getting shorter))))

[quote name='Nary' post='5279937' date='Aug 27 2009, 12:46 ']So, let's try again:)[/quote]

I don`t mind arranging the meeting of the active users of this club. But let`s decide where to hold our meeting and what we are going to discuss about. We should arrange the place where our users are only going to take part in. :)

[quote name='Malice Mizer' post='5282828' date='Aug 27 2009, 21:00 ']:aappll: right u r)))))))

[b]One Step Beyond[/b] hello - konnichiva))) Yesterday I was not here, I read all the messages, and now, as I am replying, I can't remeber any of them.. :looool: OMG I'm getting older and my memory's getting shorter))))[/quote]

Konnichiwa Malice Mizer san. Where were you yesterday? You were having a rest in your summerhouse near the sea and enjoying the waves of our nice Caspian sea?:)

No need to keep all of my words in your mind. :)

How are you?:)

[quote name='Rock&rose' post='5283234' date='Aug 27 2009, 22:32 ']Hello :) I'm a new member of this forum,let me talk with you too :)))))[/quote]
Welcome)))) U've got a very nice nickname) Sounds really good :rolleyes:

[b]One Step Beyond[/b] please do not call it "meeting"...let's call it PARTY))))

[quote name='Rock&rose' post='5283234' date='Aug 27 2009, 22:32 ']Hello :) I'm a new member of this forum,let me talk with you too :)))))[/quote]

Hi.:)

You are welcome. But you will have to wait for the validation period like Malice Mizer did. So we will be waiting for you at this time, tomorrow. :)

[quote name='Malice Mizer' post='5283557' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:37 ']Welcome)))) U've got a very nice nickname) Sounds really good :rolleyes:

[b]One Step Beyond[/b] please do not call it "meeting"...let's call it PARTY))))[/quote]

If you are going to hold a party, it will be noisy and should include dancing and singing. :) LOL...

You are going to dance flamengo giving the voice out Hey and play the romantic Spanish music on the guitar? :)

LOL.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5283561' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:37 ']Hi.:)

You are welcome. But you will have to wait for the validation period like Malice Mizer did. So we will be waiting for you at this time, tomorrow. :)[/quote]

Heeeey, take away ur finger and stop pointing at me))))))))))))
Buddy, u seem to be crazy about spanish gals dancing flamenco? Oh, I'm afraid I am not the one)) Ok, then go on calling that gathering together MEETING :looool:

[quote name='Malice Mizer' post='5283624' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:48 ']Heeeey, take away ur finger and stop pointing at me))))))))))))
Buddy, u seem to be crazy about spanish gals dancing flamenco? Oh, I'm afraid I am not the one)) Ok, then go on calling that gathering together MEETING :looool:[/quote]

But you should be a sample for other users. :) And I am not pointing at you with the finger. I am just reminding the users about your nick-name. :)

Naaah, I am not crazy about that. But I am sure that you can dance that. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5283642' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:52 ']But you should be a sample for other users. :) And I don`t point at you with the finger. I am just reminding the users about your nick-name. :)

Naaah, I am not crazy about that. But I am sure that you can dance that. :)[/quote]

Why me??? :unsure: I' don't feel like the sample)) That was not ur finger??? hmmm What was that then?????))))))))

[quote name='Malice Mizer' post='5283654' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:55 ']Why me??? :unsure: I' don't feel like the sample)) That was not ur finger??? hmmm What was that then?????))))))))[/quote]

I don`t know.. :) That is you whose head is full of the imaginations. LOL.

You should know by yourself why you are considered to be a sample for others. LOL.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5283662' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:57 ']I don`t know.. :) That is you whose head is full of the imaginations. LOL.

You should know by yourself why you are considered to be a sample for others. LOL.[/quote]

me? my head???? again pointing?? :looool:

[quote name='Malice Mizer' post='5283557' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:37 ']Welcome)))) U've got a very nice nickname) Sounds really good :rolleyes:[/quote]
Thanks :).It's because I like this parfume,but it's written Rock'n'rose, but i made a mistake.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5283561' date='Aug 27 2009, 23:37 ']Hi.:)

You are welcome. But you will have to wait for the validation period like Malice Mizer did. So we will be waiting for you at this time, tomorrow. :)[/quote]
Yes,i think that I have already passed the validation :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5286258' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:09 ']Hello. :)

I am happy that you passed the validation without facing any problems. :) So, what would you like to discuss about?[/quote]
I don't know... :unsure: You give a theme and I will discuss it :)

[quote name='Rock&rose' post='5286285' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:13 ']I don't know... :unsure: You give a theme and I will discuss it :)[/quote]

You know, my fantasy is not so strong to be able to offer a theme for the discussion. :) Tell me what you do for a living. You seem to study at university, don`t you?

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5286299' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:14 ']You know, my fantasy is not so strong to be able to offer a theme for the discussion. :) Tell me what you do for a living. You seem to study at university, don`t you?[/quote]
I study at school :),what about you?

[quote name='Rock&rose' post='5286320' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:16 ']I study at school :),what about you?[/quote]

I am already an old wolf who has already lost the power... :)

Actually, I neither study nor work. I have already graduated from university and I am an unemployed. I love the independence and try to enjoy the life as much as I can.:)

What do you want to be?

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5286332' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:19 ']I am already an old wolf who has already lost the power... :)

Actually, I neither study nor work. I have already graduated from university and I am an unemployed. I love the independence and try to enjoy the life as much as I can.:)

What do you want to be?[/quote]
I always wanted to be a neurosurgeon,but it's really hard work,I hope I will manage to do it.Where did you study?

[quote name='Rock&rose' post='5286354' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:23 ']I always wanted to be a neurosurgeon,but it's really hard work,I hope I will manage to do it.Where did you study?[/quote]

Wow, that is a great and responsible profession. If your belief is very strong in yourself that you will manage that, then achieve your dream.

I studied at Baku State University, the Faculty of Oriental Studies.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5286586' date='Aug 28 2009, 13:57 ']Wow, that is a great and responsible profession. If your belief is very strong in yourself that you will manage that, then achieve your dream.

I studied at Baku State University, the Faculty of Oriental Studies.[/quote]
I will try to achieve)))Oriental Studies(востоковедение?)was it interesting to study there?

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5284140' date='Aug 28 2009, 02:10 ']I wanted to be a senator, but due to the financial crisis, I could not be. :)[/quote]
Hehe u still have the chance))))))) aren't u searching a job, old Senatus Wolfusf?)))
[b]
Rock&rose[/b]
[quote].It's because I like this parfume,but it's written Rock'n'rose, but i made a mistake[/quote].
I c))) I like Ultraviolet... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Konfetka)))' post='5287593' date='Aug 28 2009, 16:05 ']hi people)))

how are u?
i'm borring((((((((([/quote]
Hi,I'm ok.What about you?
P.s.I think i will not offend you.You made a mistake,I'm boring means(Я скучная),i think you meant I'm bored(мне скучно)

[quote name='Konfetka)))' post='5288472' date='Aug 28 2009, 18:03 ']oh ooops((((sorry(((
i've not noticed this((((
this work has completely [b]killed[/b] me(([/quote]
But the workweek is almost over,so have a nice weekend)))

Archived