• Откройте аккаунт на Диспуте за 5 минут

Продаете недвижимость, машину, телефон, одежду?  Тысячи  просмотров ежедневно на dispute.az  помогут вам. Бесплатная доска обьявлений.

English Club

Nonchalant

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon.

I am back from the conference held in Baku. It was such an interesting presentation of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary ambassador of Japan to Baku. I had a chance to ask him some questions, but unfortunately I was nervous a bit. So that, I think that I asked the questions in not that way I had wanted. But anyway. It was interesting.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5882436' date='Dec 11 2009, 15:07 ']Good afternoon.

I am back from the conference held in Baku. It was such an interesting presentation of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary ambassador of Japan to Baku. I had a chance to ask him some questions, but unfortunately I was nervous a bit. So that, I think that I asked the questions in not that way I had wanted. But anyway. It was interesting.[/quote]

And about what u want to talk with him???

[quote name='milk and kisses' post='5883272' date='Dec 11 2009, 16:47 ']And about what u want to talk with him???[/quote]

He was discussing about the Japanese diplomacy in the world and Japan-Azerbaijan political and economic relations. He gave some information about the grants of the Japanese government on the development of the agricultural field of Azerbaijan Republic.
Then he talked about the education and told that there were already 3 schools in Baku where the Japanese language was already taught. And there is the Japanese language and Literature department at Baku State University too. And I am a graduate student of that department.

I had two question related to the Japanese diplomacy and educational field.

I asked if the Japanese government thought of expanding the Azerbaijani language studies in Japan or not.
The second question was related to the territorial problems of both countries. And I asked if the Japanese government had any offers in the solution of Mountainous Garabagh problem or not. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883430' date='Dec 11 2009, 17:07 ']He was discussing about the Japanese diplomacy in the world and Japan-Azerbaijan political and economic relations. He gave some information about the grants of the Japanese government on the development of the agricultural field of Azerbaijan Republic.
Then he talked about the education and told that there were already 3 schools in Baku where the Japanese language was already taught. And there is the Japanese language and Literature department at Baku State University too. And I am a graduate student of that department.

I had two question related to the Japanese diplomacy and educational field.

I asked if the Japanese government thought of expanding the Azerbaijani language studies in Japan or not.
The second question was related to the territorial problems of both countries. And I asked if the Japanese government had any offers in the solution of Mountainous Garabagh problem or not. :)[/quote]

U graduated Japanese language and Literature Department?really? O my Goth expect its very interesting!
And u really speak Japanese?And what can u tell me about this faculty?Are there professional teachers,who can really good teaches u Japanese?

P.S What he answered on your questions???

[quote name='milk and kisses' post='5883512' date='Dec 11 2009, 17:18 ']U graduated Japanese language and Literature Department?really? O my Goth expect its very interesting!
And u really speak Japanese?And what can u tell me about this faculty?Are there professional teachers,who can really good teaches u Japanese?
P.S What he answered on your questions???[/quote]

Yes, I studied Japanese and Japanese Literature and graduated from that department. It was last year. The professional Azerbaijani teacher in Japanese is in Japan at present time and he is having a research related to the Japanese language grammar. He will be back to Azerbaijan next year, inshaAllah.

But we have a Japanese teacher too. :) The Japanese teacher is sent to teach Japanese to the students every 2 years. And I had a chance to see 4 of them. :) 3 of them were my teachers, but the last one is just my acquaintance and when he has problems in Baku, I and other graduated students try to help him. But as far as I know, he has already got accustomed to our life-style.:)

He answered that there was no Azerbaijani language faculty in Japan, but there are the faculties which research Southern Caucasian nations and their life-style. But he expressed his hope that there would be such a faculty in the near future. Moreover, he noted that there was already a department of the Turkish language.
His answer to the second question was very short that OSCE Minsk group was working very hard in order to solve this issue and even that organization consulted to the Japanese government, sometimes. In the conclusion he expressed that this problem would be solved in the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan.

[quote name='Boston' post='5883721' date='Dec 11 2009, 17:43 ']what are you up to man? what's new?[/quote]

As you are seeing, I wrote my impressions and thoughts about the conference. That is all. Nothing new. Everything is as usual and the life is going on. :)

Anything new in your life? Or you are still out of humor?

[quote name='Boston' post='5883858' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:03 ']nothing new, i have been waiting for my muskie program results.. do you happen to know when they will let us know?[/quote]

I have no idea about Muskie Program. Actually, I have never taken part in that exam. The exact answer of my scholarship program should be given either in January or February, inshaAllah.

If I am going to be said :"Yes, Emil, you have been enrolled", then I will probably be in Japan in next year`s August, inshaAllah. :)
By the way, what are you going to study if you pass the Muskie Program?

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883882' date='Dec 11 2009, 20:08 ']Hello Nary and Sabrina83.

I am a bit tired, but we are here to discuss some interesting things in order to have a funny day. :) That is all. What about you?[/quote]
Wow! Hello:) Thanks, we are ok))) So go to the kitchen and take a cup of tea)
By the way, u wrote about some conference- was it in American center or not?

[quote name='Nary' post='5883931' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:17 ']Wow! Hello:) Thanks, we are ok))) So go to the kitchen and take a cup of tea)
By the way, u wrote about some conference- was it in American center or not?[/quote]

That is a good idea. I like having a hot cup of tea with the strawberry jam. LOL

No, the conference was held in the residence of the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of Azerbaijan Republic.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883948' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:21 ']No, the conference was held in the residence of the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of Azerbaijan Republic.[/quote]
Have You ever been to Japan??

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883875' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:06 ']I have no idea about Muskie Program. Actually, I have never taken part in that exam. The exact answer of my scholarship program should be given either in January or February, inshaAllah.

If I am going to be said :"Yes, Emil, you have been enrolled", then I will probably be in Japan in next year`s August, inshaAllah. :)
By the way, what are you going to study if you pass the Muskie Program?[/quote]

my current major is Tourism and Hospitality management, if i will be accepted, i will be studying Enviromental Management probably (insAllah)

[quote name='peanut' post='5883950' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:21 ']We'd better discuss a topic rather than just sayin' "hi" :)[/quote]

That is really what we need very much. It is much easier to say hi and know how the person is than beginning or offering an interesting theme for the discussion.
But could you please tell me why you chose such a nick-name? By the way, is it your photo in the display?:)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883958' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:23 ']Hey. How are you?:)
Thank you. I did not know about it, if telling the truth.[/quote]
Not bad thanks,i just haven't internet about 3 hours.I thought it's from my provider but i was wrong.The problem was in our АТС :) What about you,is there ok in Sumgayit with an internet?

[quote name='peanut' post='5883966' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:24 ']Have You ever been to Japan??[/quote]

No, I have never been outside Azerbaijan. :) I decided to take an exam of the scholarship program in order to take part in the research program at a Japanese university last year, at last. But the enrollment process takes for more than a year. And I am waiting for the exact answer of the final stage from the Ministry of Japanese Education, although I have already passed three stages.
When I studied at University, I had a chance to take an exam and continue my education in Japan, but I refused to take the examination twice. I had my own reasons for that. :)

Have you ever been anywhere?

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883970' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:25 ']That is really what we need very much. It is much easier to say hi and know how the person is than beginning or offering an interesting theme for the discussion.
But could you please tell me why you chose such a nick-name? By the way, is it your photo in the display?:)[/quote]
Year,u r rite! ;)
Well my nickname is peanut coz i adore peanuts actually :looool:
Yep, the pic is mine :) U like it? haha

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883948' date='Dec 11 2009, 20:21 ']That is a good idea. I like having a hot cup of tea with the strawberry jam. LOL

No, the conference was held in the residence of the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of Azerbaijan Republic.[/quote]
Hmm, ok) I just heared about a conference in The American Center several days before:) anyway-did u drink something?

[quote name='Tidey' post='5883976' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:26 ']Not bad thanks,i just haven't internet about 3 hours.I thought it's from my provider but i was wrong.The problem was in our АТС :) What about you,is there ok in Sumgayit with an internet?[/quote]

I have such a technical problem too. But such a problem happens so often that I get already angry. When I got back home, I had problems with my lap-top. But it began to work after I had hit it many times. :)

I can say that the internet connection speed is much better than that of Sumgayit. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883987' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:29 ']No, I have never been outside Azerbaijan. :) I decided to take an exam of the scholarship program in order to take part in the research program at a Japanese university last year, at last. But the enrollment process takes for more than a year. And I am waiting for the exact answer of the final stage from the Ministry of Japanese Education, although I have already passed three stages.
When I studied at University, I had a chance to take an exam and continue my education in Japan, but I refused to take the examination twice. I had my own reasons for that. :)

Have you ever been anywhere?[/quote]
Aww well, then i cross my fingers 4 u! Keep it up!
Did u apply for Master's or?
Um..I've been 2 couple places b4 -US,UK,Croatia,Germany...

[quote name='peanut' post='5883999' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:30 ']Year,u r rite! ;)
Well my nickname is peanut coz i adore peanuts actually :looool:
Yep, the pic is mine :) U like it? haha[/quote]

Really?:) But I can`t eat the pea-nuts so much. Because I begin to disgust when I eat the same thing again and again except only bread. You know there are three things that the person never gets disgusted. They are the bread, water and air. :)

It will be sin, if I say that I do not like your display photo. LOL.
But I am sure that you have many fans running after you and asking for your signature. :)

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5883882' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:08 ']Hello Nary and Sabrina83.

I am a bit tired, but we are here to discuss some interesting things in order to have a funny day. :) That is all. What about you?[/quote]
Well, and we'll be glad to join you and to spent the rest of the working day as funny as possible.

[quote name='One Step Beyond' post='5884009' date='Dec 11 2009, 18:32 ']I have such a technical problem too. But such a problem happens so often that I get already angry. When I got back home, I had problems with my lap-top. But it began to work after I had hit it many times. :)

I can say that the internet connection speed is much better than that of Sumgayit. :)[/quote]
Hit? you make me smile,come on,don't do it any more.Moreover lap top is more fragile than desktop.If you broke any detail there,then will be very difficult to correct it

Archived